Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's been too long

It has been quite a while since I have last written. I'm so sorry. I have let time get away from me. My last post was on what changes I saw coming our way in the near future, and some of them have happened! Gage is now sitting up completely on his own and enjoys it!! We went through a time when he could sit up but hated to do so. When we would put him in the position, he would just sit there and cry at us. So it has been a relief that he now enjoys sitting up and can play with lots more toys now. We aren't crawling yet, but I feel like we aren't far away from it. He can get himself in the crawling position and will rock himself back and forth. We have also made a lot of changes with his eating. He now only nurses 3 times a day and eats 3 meals a day of baby food. He expresses to me with no problems what foods he does like and doesn't like. He's not partial to peas or garden vegetables, which both have a somewhat bitter taste (yes, I've tried them). He of course loves any fruit. He didn't like when I made my own mashed bananas though. A video of that is up above. It's quite funny.  He also enjoys his snack puffs. He has fed himself those one time and has come so close many other times. I have also posted some pictures below. I will post back in a couple of weeks after his dr's appointment. Unless, of course, something fabulous happens that I feel like I need to post before then. :)

Taking a big boy bath

Playing with his favorite toy

No comments: