Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bumbo Chair

First time in bumbo on Sep 16th
Gage LOVES his bumbo chair. It is one of the best things we have so far for him. He doesn't like the bouncy seat, he can tolerate the swing, but he loves the bumbo chair. It makes it nice for me as well, because I can put him in it and he is content to watch me get ready, clean up around the house, or sit with us while Aaron and I eat dinner. It's a great chair for him because it is higher in the back, giving him that extra neck support he needs until he grows a little stronger. I've included some pictures that track his growth so far in this chair. I must say, he is quite adorable in this thing, and makes some of the cutest expressions.
Chillin in bed with mommy and daddy
With the tray

Hanging out while mommy gets ready to leave
Having such a happy morning!        

No comments: