Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun weekend!

Gage is ready for bed and saying bye to Uncle Josh and Aunt Brittany
We have had such a fun weekend!! It started a little early on Thursday. Aaron's mom came in for a visit. Gage was excited to see his Lolli, but sad that Pop couldn't make the trip with her. He got to spend alot of time with her on Thursday and again on Friday. She left on Friday around 4:30. Gage was down for a nap, and then had some alone time with me for a couple of hours, and then my parents came in around 7:30. He got to see his Grandma and Papa J for a little bit before it was bedtime. THEN, on Saturday, we added to the numbers with Josh and Brittany driving over from Statesboro to spend the day with us. We went around to a few local stores around Dublin and then went out for lunch. We had a relaxing afternoon at the house watching football, talking, and playing Rummikub. We all went to dinner at a local restaurant here and then out for ice cream. Whew! We were all tired after a day like that. This morning, we went to church with Grandma and Papa J, and then out to eat. They left town after lunch, and after a good nap, we are now about to go to a corn maze and pumpkin patch with the youth group. It should be fun! I'm hoping to get some pictures as well. I'm sure Gage and I will both be ready for a relaxing, do-nothing day tomorrow :) But we sure have had fun being with family this weekend. I have included a couple of pictures from the weekend....though I wish I had taken more. I never think of it at the moment...I need to improve on that.
Uncle Travis carved a pumpkin with Gage's name in it. He sent us the picture last night. What an awesome pumpkin!!

No comments: