Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving and Dedication

I realize I have not posted in a while. I have been trying to locate my camera so I could upload some cute pictures from our thanksgiving week, but my camera is still hiding from me. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went down to Port St. Lucie, Florida and spent a few days with Aaron's family. We were able to take a 5 generation picture and Gage was able to meet his grandparents on that side plus his Aunt Tammi and cousins Dominique and Charles. We also made a trip to the beach to take some family pictures. We all, with the exception of Gage, stuffed our faces with food and enjoyed spending time with family. Gage did wonderful on the 6 hour drive there and back. He is such a good car rider! We have been getting ready for Christmas now that Thanksgiving is over. (I will do another post on Christmas and post pictures from all of our family get togethers.) This past weekend we went to Albany for Gage's dedication. We had him dedicated at the Refuge by Bobby Brooks. After church, we all went back to my parent's house for lunch. We had a wonderful time seeing family and friends and getting to celebrate that special day in Gage's life with all of them. We are so blessed and so thankful for each and every one of them. I don't have pictures on the computer from Gage's dedication, but I'll put them up in the next couple of days. Enjoy the family pictures from Thanksgiving!
Five generations. From left to right: Barbara, Granddad, Aaron, Emily, Billy, Lori. And then Grandma holding Gage in the center.

Family picture on the beach

The whole McCalvin clan!

No comments: